Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Christmas shopping is done, my cards are mailed and today I will be mailing out the last few packages!!!!!!!!!!! So I can relax a bit and start making plans for the new year.
I will be getting a doll called Bleuette for Christmas this year. The nice thing about this doll is that she is ideal for making clothes for. So I have been collecting up patterns and yesterday I went to JoAnn fabric store and bought a variety of fabric with several projects in mind.

Here is the picture of what I bought. I hope to be able to show what I made from each once they are done. But I can't start sewing until I get the doll...... I probably like the planning stage best of all anyway so that is a good thing.

If you are curious about Bleuette you can check out this link to learn about her. If not, well, you will have to wait until I picture her here.

No comments: