Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Poison Ivy and a Violin



This "lovely" little plant has been giving me misery for two weeks now..... Poison Ivy. For some reason I seem to locate it my garden at least one a year. At the momemt my garden is in dire need of work that I don't really feel like working on with all the poison ivy all over me. It would appear I am on the mend now. Hope so....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But on a much brighter side, yesterday I started a new phase of my life. I took my very first violin lesson. Don't even begin to think I can play anything yet. But this is something I have wanted to do for a long time. Once I do finally get the hang of it I plan to switch to "fiddle" playing Blue Grass..... But I know I need to know the basics first.

No comments: