Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Acupuncture and violin strings

Today was an interesting day..... It began by going for an acupuncture treatment for my arthritic hands. Can't say how it is so far, after only one treatment. But I have great confidence.

Then in the afternoon I had my violin lesson. Someday I may be ready to play in public. I am doing a lot better now that I figured out how to read music. After piano lessons as a child I learned to read music the way a piano is set up. A violin is very different..... but was happy that I finally figured it out. It was really like the light came on.

Now I just have to figure out how to keep the bow on the proper string and prevent the screechs.

And now I am hopeful that the acupuncture will help me get better on the violin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted