The weather has improved a lot so I have been running errands and such and as a result my work on the doll house has slowed down a lot.
AND I have run into a couple of minor complications that sort of took the wind out of my sails at first and then just plain slowed me down.
However, I have been slowly getting the roof shingles on.... It is a VERY slow process since I have to constantly cut strange little pieces to fit where the gable joins the roof. Also ran into a bit of trouble that has since been resolved. I didn't like the way the shingles went on to the top of the roof so I thanks to a suggestion by my doll house shop lady, I added a piece of wood along the top edge to glue the shingles to. Before that, they were at a bad angle and since they were so short they stuck out wrong. This probably makes no sense to you but I did it and it works. SO... I am moving along.
The window shutters have also caused me a bit of a problem I don't really like the stencils they gave me for them so have been spending way too much time looking for something better. But so far nothing. I will keep looking though. I don't want to attach the shutters until they are complete.
I hope I have something picture worthy by the end of this day.