Monday, January 12, 2009

Gluing, nailing and housecleaning

Yesterday I spent a lot of time working on my doll house, gluing up the main body of the house. Then nailing to hold tight and finally using a nail set to push the nails in and acrylic Spackle to fill the holes. All the little bits that must be done so it will look right. As promised, here are a couple of pictures.












Today I am taking a break. It is Monday so that must mean housework, errands and such.
And tonight we will have steak, potatoes and onion rings.


I was talking with a friend this morning discussing the fact that I don't cut back the flower seed heads in the fall but leave them on for the birds to feast on in the winter. I looked out my kitchen window today and there were a couple of finches doing just that.




No comments: