Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moving right along

Today I am beginning to put all the finishing touches on the house.
I am posting a picture showing where I am in the process.

I have put a bit of antiquing wash on the roof but it shows better in real life.
There are several more little things and I must finish the back roof shingles.... not too many of them. I need to touch up paint here and there and finish stenciling the front door and then putting on the porch. And finally putting up the rest of the "gingerbread." I am hopeful to finish up today. Yesterday was busy in my shop so I didn't get very much done.

I really need to finish this up in the next couple of days because I will be having some minor surgery on my right hand on Thursday and won't be able to do much for a few days afterwards. At least I don't think so but you never know.

No comments: