Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Success at Dinner!!!

Last nights dinner was a huge success. First Bill said it looked like "haute" cuisine. Then he said he loved it and what favor could he do for me in return for preparing such a yummy meal... (well he didn't use the word yummy) and then today he said to make sure I didn't lose the recipe!

Here is a picture of what it looked like prior to serving. I have to admit it was excellent.

Here are links to the recipes if you wish to prepare the dishes yourself.

First is the recipe at the website for
Pepperidge Farm® Herbed Chicken in Pastry

Then here is the recipe for the Spinach and Roasted Potatoes. I could not find it on the website so this is the copy I found in a magazine.... forget which one. If you click on it, it will make it larger and more readable.

No comments: