Monday, July 6, 2009

A Brand New Day

After feeling miserable with a cold all weekend I am much better today and getting lots of work done. I have spent the morning catching up on a lot of jobs around the house. We are getting cable phone put in so couldn't go near the computer until now which was good to keep me working on all the things that needed to be done.

Here is a picture of a little building I bought at a yard sale on Saturday. It has a hole on the top that made it look like a bird house. However the lower portion includes two doors that open up onto two inside shelves. The item had been on sale at Big lots and I had put off buying it until suddenly it was gone. Good that I waited as this was a LOT cheaper at the YS.

And here it it with the door open

I am going to make some sort of miniature scene inside.... I would love some ideas. Just write them in the comment section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A mountain hide away.
Tantie GSOLFOT

Anonymous said...

This would look really cute with a tiny cabin scene inside, complete with cozy fireplace, bearskin rug and moose head on the wall... Can't wait to see what you do with it! - Amy, GSOLFOT