Friday, July 10, 2009

The Tea Shop is Open for Business

I mentioned awhile back that I would be finishing up my little tea shop before I get on with my next miniature project. Today I did that and here are the results.This first picture shows the little tea cart I finally finished today. The little tea set on top was from a swap, can't remember what or when.


Now you can see inside... I have added chairs and a little table to the ladies room, food to the pastry holder and the tea cart as I mentioned before.

And here is a close up of the food, all came from swaps.

I will be moving all these pictures over to picture trail soon. Just in time to start another project.
Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Noni The Oz GSOLFOT said...

Excellent! the view out of the windows and door is perfect! Noni The Oz GSOLFOT

The Fragrant Muse said...

Hi Beth! Today was a truly lovely day - thank you for opening your home and garden to the miniatures club.

I like your blog!

Liz