Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Apple Pie says fall to me

APPLE PRALINE PIE

I thought I would get everyone's mouth watering with a picture of a pie I made today. We have several apple trees in the back yard. This is the last pie I can make from our harvest this year. The deer got their share as well!


I usually make an apple pie with the good old tried and true recipe in the Betty Crocker cookbook I got for a wedding present MANY years ago.

But for this one I decided to try something different. I found the following recipe from the Pillsbury Website.

While the pie was baking I worked on pictures of the Blue Grass festival and the rest of Gerome's trip. I should have that for you tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Fragrant Muse said...

Oh Beth, you're such a tease! I may have to go out and buy and apple pie!

How are you? Any new mini projects going on?

Liz