Friday, October 2, 2009

Gerome flies the coop





If you have been following Gerome's antics I must tell you he has left us and is now only a memory and a few pictures. But it was fun.

Some time before Gerome came to visit I made a "Gnome Home" out of gourd I got from my friend Peg. We created little gourd items at a "mini" camp up in Ithaca NY area at Sharon's house. So the house was at the ready before Gerome arrived.... Here is a picture of him checking it out.



The day he was to leave he started to argue that he didn't want to go back into the printer.... the way he came but instead use the Tardis which is so much more fun......



So that is how I sent him away.GOOD BYE GEROME!!!!!


I will be getting back to a more normal conversation in the weeks to come. I have some art projects planned, some mini projects planned and no telling what else. We shall have to wait and see.

I think we will miss Gerome though.

No comments: