Saturday, October 3, 2009

Six Word Saturday.

I am experimenting with a new blog thing called Six Word Saturday. Each Saturday that I am near a computer I will be putting up a six word statement about my life or an opinion or something. Here is my first attempt.

After days of Rain, Sunshine, Ahhhhh!!!!!!!

There is a link here to other folks who do this as well................. Check Here to learn more.


Took a couple of pictures in the yard today while I was out doing a bit of yard work.
I discovered this wild strawberry while putting water in the birdbath.
It is nestled under that birdbath, amongst some Pachysandra plants.
Since I am highly allergic to strawberries I will let someone else enjoy it.







This second picture is of our "burning bush"... Its latin name is Eunomyous Compactus. Click here to learn more about it. It is just beginning to turn its color to the
gorgeous shade of read it will become.

3 comments:

The Fragrant Muse said...

Yeah Beth! You're playing too!

Beth said...

Yes, Liz, I like the idea.... after I saw it on your blog. Did you get your apple pie????

Call Me Cate said...

Looks like your yard likes that rain and sunshine! Thanks for playing 6WS!