Saturday, October 10, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Craft Project Finished. Happy About That!!
When I bought all the scraps from the fabric shop last week, I promised myself I would use some of them this week..... And so here is the result, a couple of pillows..... The trim around the edges was some I bought at a flea market earlier in the year. I have used it in a couple of doll house projects also.


I am not entirely sure where the pillows will go, of if I will perhaps sell them, but they are done and I am happy about it.

Next week I am promising my self to do another projects If you have any good ideas let me know. I have been searching the web but so far nothing excites me too much.

4 comments:

Dr.John said...

Finishing is always a happy time.

AudreyO said...

I love the blue swirl pattern. Nice job. I've never made a pillow before.

Beth said...

I should not admit this but if you sew you can make a pillow!! They are easy as can be..... a little tricky to add the trim but the basic pillow is easy. You can find lots of tutorials on line using google.

Call Me Cate said...

Gorgeous pillows! I love the material you chose. And it always feels great to accomplish something.

Thanks for playing again this week!