Saturday, October 31, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Our Camping Season is Probably Over


We had plans to head out this weekend to use our camper one last time for the season HOWEVER weather at the campground was forecast to be lousy so we decided to stay home. I am sorry as it seems sad to cover up the camper and know it won't be used again for awhile. On the other hand we can now start looking forward and making plans for camping for next year. So it isn't all bad and we can look back at the great memories we made this year. We went to one Nascar Race, five Blue Grass Festivals and one Blue Grass jam weekend in the camper. Who knows what we will add next year.

To check out more Six Word Saturday posts click HERE.

7 comments:

Dr.John said...

Unless you have a good heater

croleyc69 said...

Sad but I think your right.
Happy Halloween
Caroline

Ronnica said...

That's got to be a bummer!

Jane said...

Oh my god...this brings back memories! We used to camp every summer when I was a child. I miss those days. Happy Halloween.

Autumn said...

I love camping, hate to see it end but then I remember we need a good winter (and a break!) to kill off the mosquitoes that attacked us all summer long. Plus it wouldnt be as much fun if it was a year round thing (at least not for me) Happy Halloween!

Bridgette said...

I am sorry your camping is over.
:( I use to camp all the time when I was younger, and I remember how fun it was! Happy 6WS!

Call Me Cate said...

It is a downer to realize it's over (for now) and you didn't even realize it was the last time while you were experiencing it.

But there's always next year!

Thanks for playing 6WS!