Thursday, November 5, 2009

Artful Thursday

I hope to be able to start showing you some of my art projects on Thursdays.



I have recently joined up with a group that is called Artist Class. For the next few weeks they will present us with templates, pictures and such for inspiration to make our own projects. I know I won't be able to make my projects as fast as they are presented. But I will do them at my own pace.



We were showed a wooden box that was used as a memory box and inspired to make our own. We were supplied with all the art the artist used but I chose to use my own graphics.

I decided to make a memory box of my parents. The outside is made using various fabric, paper and ribbon along with some other embellishments.

Click on each picture to see it larger.


The inside pages include a pictures of each of my parents as children. And I included little graphic items to represent their interests. My dad liked to travel, liked music, was in the army signal corps and one took courses on raising chickens. My mom loved gardening, music and her church.






No comments: