Thursday, November 19, 2009

Artful Thursday


I have been working on a number of artlike projects of late but this is the only one that is finished today. Maybe next week I can show more than one item, you never know.
The following project was one of the many we have been given instructions for in the ARTIST CLASSES I am involved with right now. This is the second I have finished.
These snowmen ornaments are made from paperclay as well as book pages, glass glitter and silver tinsel

They were fun to make. I hope the folks I give them to will like them as well.

I




2 comments:

Sally of GSOLFOT said...

Lovely wee snow men Beth
Sally
GSOLFOT

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Beth, they turned out adorable!!!! I just love them...what a great idea to give the little guys as gifts, everyone loves a handmade gift!!!! xxoo, Dawn