Monday, November 2, 2009

Mini Monday

Last week I said I would talk about and show the make I made for my swap partner in GSOLFOT But I am going to wait another week. That way they can all be posted on the GSOLFOT website first.

So, instead I will share a couple of mini things of mine. Back in January I started building a 1/12 scale doll house but never really got back to it to finish it. Now I am finally starting to furnish it and I have to finish up some curtains, pictures on the wall etc.

The first picture is of the living room. I need a rug, a mirror over the fire place, curtains, pictures on the wall AND a better bookcase. I don't like the one that is in there but it is one I had. I am searching but haven't found what I want yet. So the room looks a bit drab.... but I am thinking about it again anyway.
The next picture is the bathroom. I don't like the slanted back wall so still have to figure out a couple things for the room. AND I know the picture over the tub is crooked. I need to fix that.
I must find a rug and some towels to put on the shelves. But it is coming along.
AND finally here is a project I did a couple of years ago. I got the little kits at the N.A.M.E. convention when it was held out in Pittsburgh. The kits, created by Sue Herber, are done in the Mackenzie Childs style which I really love. I am using them in the bedroom of this house. It is still a mess in there so not ready to show off just yet.

I am going to try to find time to work on that doll house over the next couple of weeks to get the rest of it furnished and decorated. Stay tuned.



1 comment:

Lynn said...

I like it. Take your time and get what you'll be happy with.

Hugs,
NoE
GSOLFOT