Monday, November 9, 2009

MINI MONDAY


As I promised two Monday's ago, here are pictures of my MAKE for GSOLFOT. I made this for Gail who I know is a VERY busy lady. You are now going to meet Mr. Moore Thyme. He will be there to help her out when she needs more time. At least that is the plan.









And here he is.

In case you are wondering, his face is an old watch face. The basket is filled with more watch faces. His arms and legs are watchbands. Oh, and his tie is made from an earring... no kidding. I had so much fun creating him. I do a lot of altered art so have a good supply of embellishments in my studio. It made this so much easier.

Last week I showed pictures of rooms I need to work on, in my 1/12 scale doll house. I did get a bit done this week though still a lot more to go. I bought rugs, a cabinet, painted the walls and added a wall paper border. My wonderful friend Sally is making a mirror for the room. I still need to finish trim on the door, make curtains, and find a few more things for the walls. But it is getting there.
And it is easier than doing a real room.


BEFORE..........
NEXT.........














Tune in to Mini Monday next week for more updates.

And be sure to check in on Artful Thursday this week to see what I am doing in my artist classes.

No comments: