Monday, December 21, 2009

Mini Monday-- Christmas



On this "Mini Monday" I thought I would show a couple of the Christmas room scenes I have made. This first one is in quarter scale. Notice the penny to get idea of size. Many of the items came from quarter scale swaps I did.


This second scene is a bit more complicated. It is full scale. I bought a "gift box scene at a flea market a while back. I changed it by adding all the Christmas fabric, ribbons etc. And then filled it with items I received in a swap from Joyce Mori. It was a Christmas Countdown kind of swap so we opened one item each day. The idea was to build the scene around the fireplace.



Here is the scene out side of the covering box.



And if you want to see the Christmas scene I did this year go back to a few Mondays ago.






Merry Christmas to you all if you don't check back again before the day.





No comments: