Monday, December 7, 2009

Mini Monday

I may not have decorated my real life house for Christmas yet but my doll house is decorated. At least the living room is ready. I had been working hard to get the room finished and decided I might as well go all the way.......

The tree needs some ornaments and a few more packages under it. But that will be my fun for the week.



The mirror was a wonderful new addition to the room. My good friend Sally from GSOLFOT sent it to me for the perfect finishing touch on the room.
For those who must know..... the poinsettia plant next to the couch was created by using a wooden vase with a poinsettia earring part. They were clipons so I would never wear them, SO I might as well use them for something wonderful in my doll house. There is another one somewhere up in my studio but I haven't found it yet. Click on the picture to see it better.

No comments: