Saturday, December 26, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Christmas Over, Life Back to normal?



What ever that is. Christmas Day was quiet for us with out family and kids around. Probably our most relaxing ever. I made our favorite breakfast of french toast and sausage. It is what we usually eat only when we camp. Then unwrapped out gifts. And finally went out to eat.

Now it is the day after Christmas and things will settle back down to normal.... whatever that is. The wind is howling outside and we got a lot of rain the night. That big blizzard that was heading east met up with some warmer weather I guess and turned into the rainy deluge. What little snow we had is pretty much gone.


Today I will take the day off, no work, just play.








Today will be a day off for me. No work, only play. I am excited about that.

9 comments:

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Hope so... I think we're all on the same page with our 6ws today ;)

A play day sounds marvelous...

Jeanie said...

This seems to be a 6WS theme today. Enjoy your day of play.

monica said...

I wish it was relaxing for me! I am getting ready for a week vacation in the motorhome, so the packing that I will do today. Have fun relaxing and playing with the family today!

faerwillow said...

~may your day be filled with both rest & play...brightest blessings~

Bridgette said...

I hope so. I am ready for "normal."

Matty said...

Same here in PA. Relax is the word of the day.

Call Me Cate said...

Hope you enjoyed your day of play! I'm also sorta recovering - though we're going out of town for a couple of days so I took the tree down already. Other than a pile of unwrapped gifts, not much evidence of Christmas here.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

WeeSally said...

With the way time has been passing lately, it will be no time before we're asking this same question.

Happy Boxing Day, Happy SWS

Anne said...

I'm missing you, girlfriend! I know you have a ton of work to do but I am looking forward to you posting again soon.
Take care
Anne
gsolfot