Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Wednesday Before Christmas

Twas the Wednesday before Christmas when all through house the cats were all sleeping in their favorite places. The cards and gifts were all mailed. And all that were expected were received. For once we are not a part of the last minute race.
The cookies are baked, and food is all bought. So what do we do until Friday morning.... no rushing about, no dashing to and fro. Instead we will listen to carols and enjoy the time. It has taken us quite a few years to get to this point.

Seriously though, I always aimed to have time to relax before Christmas. But never expected it to happen. This year it did. Now we will no doubt go crazy.... or not.... we will enjoy the time to work on our hobbies that were supposed to be put on the back burner....

Bill is in his modeling studio making a model of something or other and I am getting ready to continue to work on my newest project. I love it!!

I start the next phase of the journal from the Remains of the Day class this afternoon. I spent the morning collecting up things I might need.

Maybe tomorrow I will have something to show....

No comments: