Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Wonderland

We got quite a snowstorm a couple of days ago. It is pretty much all gone now. But if you click on the video below you can see some of the pictures I took that day.

One thing though, I haven't figured out to make the program END the picture show. So after you have seen all the pictures once, or twice if you are a real glutton for punishment, then click it off.
I will figure it out the next time.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Winter Wonderland








Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

Loved the video. Our area looked exactly the same. We still have the snow. I think we got about ".
Diane

Anne said...

Beth, the video and pictures are stunning. That's the part of winter that I truly miss. I'll probably need to come back to look at this several more times because of the beauty you've captured.
XOXOXO
Anne ~ gsolfot

Sally of GSOLFOT said...

Looks pretty! Not unlike mine way over the pond here in UK.
Doing some serious festive cooking today - wish me luck!
If it looks good i'll post pics - is not.....I'll hide in the shed!
Sally
gsolfot