Sunday, January 31, 2010

ARTIST CLASS

Back in November I joined a group called Artist Class and made some pretty neat items following all the tutorials. I was excited to sign up for the next series which begins tomorrow. If you are curious about the class you can check it out here..............Check out the Feathered Nest. She has a description of the class and you can even get a discount on the price there.

We received a list of supplies we needed and last night I spent time up in my studio searching out those supplies. I still have to look a bit more to find all I need but it appears I won't have to buy anything at all for the first three classes. I do have a well stocked studio.

So check out my blog over the next week. I hope to get the projects done quickly..... well, at least fairly soon.

1 comment:

Mary Green said...

Beth, I can't wait to see what you make! Mary