Friday, January 15, 2010

The Shoppe fills up

I visited my local Doll House Shop and found a few things to put in my Hat Shop. I found some shelving, a chevel mirror, a wall shelf and an easel for a picture frame. They are in the roombox now. I will have some "refining to do and my husband is going to spray paint all the white items a solfter ivory color to look better with the trim on the top of the wall.
I am going to let the room box rest now while I think over what I will do next. And while I wait for my husband to spray paint the furniture I want done. Meanwhile I plan to work on a quilt that needs mending and get back to my journal. So probably I won't be doing any talking about doing any doll house fixing up or artwork for awhile.

1 comment:

Sandra from Sydney said...

Beth the Hat Shoppe is looking great - the posters are a really nice touch.
Sandra
gsolfot