Thursday, February 4, 2010

My first Artist Class Project is done.... On to the next one soon.


This is the Valentines Day Hanging Heart. It is missing the "love bird"in the original because I don't have one in my stash of art stuff. But when next I go to a craft shop I hope to find one.
But meanwhile I am pleased with it and it is hanging up in the dining room.



When I took the artist class series back in Oct.- Nov. I was fortunate enough to win a wonderful prize... CD of all tutorials and all the graphics, plus a lot of extra graphics from the lady who runs the classes, Mary Green of Green Paper.

This time I decided I would keep a notebook of all the tutorials printed out so if I want to do any of them again I can easily do so. My luck probably won't allow me to win another prize. But that is ok as I was thrilled last time.

Here is my book this time....
I put a title page for each tutorial and included the printed out pages. I feel so organized this time. There are little pockets inside the front and back covers where I am keeping the templates for the projects. I believe I found the notebook at Wal-Mart.

Here is the cover with an addition give the title of the contents.

and one of the title pages.......

And this one shows turning of a page to show a title page and a tutorial page.



I hope to get started on the next tutorial tomorrow. But my antique shop opens Thurs. though Sunday so I can never be sure how much time I will have. I will post as soon as I have something to show.

4 comments:

Mary Green said...

Your project looks great!!! And the notebook is genius - you'll be so ready to make them all over & over.

Beth said...

That is the plan.... lol

bluemuf said...

Beth, this is a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. Your heart is gorgeous.

Karen

Debby said...

Hi Beth, your heart looks beautiful and what a great notebook.
debby