Monday, March 8, 2010

Still Stitching Along

I only managed to get one square done yesterday.  I have to catch up here so "maybe" I will get more than one done today.  I have discovered that finding something to put in the square is harder than actually doing it.

As you can see I decided to continue something from the square above it.

Our weather is continuing to be great here.  We are being tempted with a possible 60 degrees today.  Will have to break out the shorts  (hehehe), well maybe not but plan to enjoy it.  My daffodils are getting taller with yellow buds, if this warmth continues I imagine they will open soon.

Today we are returning to the scene of the "crime".....  well, the scene of Bill's accident.   I have a doctor's appt.  at the same doctor I was visiting when Bill was hit by that snowplow.  I imagine it will not be easy for Bill.  But we have other errands in the vicinity so he will go along too.


I will be spending a lot of my day working finishing up books for my shop, to get ready for my tax lady appt. later this week.   Sound like fun...........  NOT.
Hope to get some stitching sneaked in somewhere.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Your squares are beautiful! I love the silk ribbon-- so pretty! Isn't this a fun project?
Hugs,
Jill

Bryanna Lenan said...

I love your work, it looks so pretty!!
Bryanna