Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Photobucket</p><p> </p><p>I have off and on participated in MENU PLAN MONDAY.   After a wonderful two weeks of vacation and a week back to try to get my life organized here again, I decided it was time to try it again.</p><p>I haven't done the entire week but Mon. through Sat.   Sunday is always catch up day and sometimes eat out day.</p><p> </p><p>I know I am behind in my posts for the Stitch A Long and also Artist Class is starting up again.  So I hope this menu plan will help me.</p><p> </p><p>So here is my plan:</p><p> <br></p><p>MONDAY: Salmon over veggie rice.  The Salmon I am having is frozen.  They had a tasting and good deal on this at the grocery store so I decided to try it.</p><p>It is Ocean Beauty Sea Choice Steamer Entrees.   I bought two.,,, Lemon Herb Salmon and Mandarin Orange Salmon.  We will   try some of each.  And with a rice dish with several types of veggie in it, it would be yummy.  I will try to get a picture and post it tomorrow.</p><p> </p><p>TUESDAY:  I will be continuring the seafood theme.  We will have Prawns over a spinach dish.  It was featured in this month's Cuisine at Home magazine.  The presentation picture in the mag looks so good.  Hope it turns out as well.  I will also try to get a picture and show on Wednesday</p><p> <br></p><p>WEDNESDAY:  Today we will be at a flea market all day so will probably order pizza on way home.</p><p><br></p><p>THURSDAY:  Sauteed Sirloin and Mushrooms.  Will have veggie melange on the side.  I found this recipe in a BHG cookbook called 30 Minutes meals.</p><p><br></p><p>FRIDAY:  Chicken Parmesan with garlic spaghetti.</p><p><br></p><p>SATURDAY:  Steak, potatoes and onion rings.</p><p><br></p><p>In order to come up with these ideas I looked through some of my  recent cookbook finds.</p><p><br></p><p>Check in each day as I hope to have a picture and
FOR SOME REASON I FORGOT TO CLICK THE PUBLISH BUTTON SO I AM A DAY LATE!!!

I have off and on participated in MENU PLAN MONDAY.   After a wonderful two weeks of vacation and a week back to try to get my life organized here again, I decided it was time to try it again. I haven't done the entire week but Mon. through Sat.   Sunday is always catch up day and sometimes eat out day. I know I am behind in my posts for the Stitch A Long and also Artist Class is starting up again.  So I hope this menu plan will help me

So here is my plan:

MONDAY: Salmon over veggie rice.  The Salmon I am having is frozen.  They had a tasting and good deal on this at the grocery store so I decided to try it.
It is Ocean Beauty Sea Choice Steamer Entrees.   I bought two... Lemon Herb Salmon and Mandarin Orange Salmon.  We will  try some of each.  And with a rice dish with several types of veggie in it, it should be yummy. 

TUESDAY:  I will be continuing the seafood theme.  We will have Prawns over a spinach dish.  It was featured in this month's Cuisine at Home magazine.  The presentation picture in the mag looks so good.  Hope it turns out as well.  I will also try to get a picture and show on Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:  Today we will be at a flea market all day so will probably order pizza on way home.

THURSDAY:  Sauteed Sirloin and Mushrooms.  Will have veggie melange on the side.  I found this recipe in a BHG cookbook called 30 Minutes meals.

FRIDAY:  Chicken Parmesan with garlic spaghetti.

SATURDAY:  Steak, potatoes and onion rings.

In order to come up with these ideas I looked through some of my  recent cookbook finds.
Check in each day as I hope to have a picture.


  Time to get more organized and the menu plan is a start.







1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think I'm going to put Chicken Parmesan in our menu for next week. The boys were talking about it the other day and we haven't had it in a long time! Love the menu... it all sounds good!