Monday, April 26, 2010

Reporting in on Stitch-a-long

It may take me forever to finish this project but I WILL do it!!

While we were traveling a couple of weeks ago I managed to get 5 more squares done and here are the results.


 And here is a book I just bought that really has helped me to do even more flowers and stitches.
 Silk Ribbon Embroidery Bible.  I bought it at Amazon.
 I hope to be inspired to get more done as soon as our house gets organized again with the Bentley "hospital" I now have to take care of.  And we have to unload from the antique show as well.  It never ends.  No big travel plans for awhile which is probably just as well.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Beth, your flowers are gorgeous. I'll have to look for that book. I think possibly stitching flowers using ribbon would go pretty fast and the results are stunning.
And who cares how long it takes you to finish? Enjoying the process is what it's all about.

Anne ~ Gsolfot

GardenofDaisies said...

Your ribbon ribbon embroidery is just beautiful! I have never tried that before and would love to learn.

GardenofDaisies said...

Oops, just one ribbon is good. ;-)