Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dear Little Deer

As I mentioned in my last post I am working on some bottles but don't really have anything I want to show yet.  I have such busy days in my shop that I can only work in the evening and am too tired to do much.  But I have done a bit of decoupage on two different bottles.  I just do a bit at a time so it can dry and I can see if I have missed anything.

WELL......  while looking out the window early this morning we were surprised to see a deer visiting our birdfeeders.  He or she really ate a lot!  Bill had to refill it shortly after.  Here are two pictures he took of the event.   The first picture the deer looks so innocent.  In the second picture...... not so innocent.....
Hope the he/she enjoyed the meal.

2 comments:

Sally of GSOLFOT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally of GSOLFOT said...

So pleased you haven't been abducted at the blue grass festival! Wondered where you had gone!
hugs