Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More flowers

I seem to be on a coleus kick this year.  There are some many varieties and colors.

There are some coleus I put in the this tea cup planter in May.
I  am having some trouble figuring out how to add pictures today for some reason. And to add to the words.   I started this morning and gave up so am back again to try again.  I wanted to add a few more pictures that I took the other day.  Not as many as I thought were good enough to post but I liked these four.  I hope I can get them to settle properly here.  They are here and labeled but I can't move them to the order I want.  I hope they make sense.

And here the tea cup is in late July.  The coleus has really grown and filled in.
These are corel bells, a dark leaves version. And some plant I don't know the name of just behind it.

No comments: