The first part has been a lot of decoupage and so therefore is slow, at least it is for me. Glue gets everywhere and I have to keep letting it dry before I can move on.
So far I have done three layers. I took a picture of the first layer, the gold paper, ( a heavy crinkled paper) then I didn't take a picture after I added the purple stringy stuff.... ) but I did take a picture of it with the gold stringy stuff added on top. Don't you love my descriptions. Actually both the purple and the gold were some sort of ribbons I got from the Berwick/Offrey ribbon outlet, a favorite source in a nearby town. I tore them up before I added them.
So here are the pictures. I plan to add ribbons, beads, button and more "stuff" but this is it for the moment.
|With the gold crinklly paper and the picture that sets the theme.|
|The purple and gold stringy stuff added.|
|Here is a closeup so you can see better what it looks like.|