Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bottles, bottles and more bottles

Since I have started decorating bottles I have been looking for them everywhere.  Here are a few I found when we were in Maine going to flea markets.
This first picture shows a few tables that overwhelmed me.   And they were all only $1.00 a piece.

And here was a wagon full of bottles
Isn't this window pretty, a great way to use all the colorful bottles. 

I did not end up buying any bottles but I sure enjoyed looking.   More flea market pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Sorry I am late. Happy Tea Cup Tuesday. I just love the three cups you shared. I also wish I could go with you to the flea market. It looks like so much fun. Thank you so much for sharing your treasures. Blessings, Martha

Zinnia said...

I think I have died and gone to heaven! Look at all those treasures!!!!! I want come over and go shopping with you!
oxoxo
Zinnia