Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tea Cup Tuesday

While on vacation last week in New Brunswick, Canada I made it my mission to find a special teacup.   I found one and bought it and then I found another so had to buy it too.  But then stopped looking!!!

I will show one this week and the other next week. So be sure to check me out then.

This tea cup is a Royal Albert.  I don't know the name but I just loved it. Look at the delicate little yellow flowers flowing down the sides of the cup and the plate.  This cup and saucer would have to be for a special occasion.

7 comments:

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hello :) Such a lovely cup; Royal Albert is one of my favorite maker to collect of teacups. I have a few in my little collection :) I look forward to seeing your other cup next week.

Wishing you a wonderful & Happy Tea Tuesday!

Warmest, Brenda

Snap said...

I think I'm in love with the cup and saucer! Love the shape of the cup and the wonderful handle. The flowers are lovely -- sort of remind me of wisteria.... Happy Tea Day!

Laura's Rose Garden said...

Good morning!
Oh my, that is one beautiful teacup and saucer set. It looks so delicate. I'm sure it will make your cup of tea taste exquisite!!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Your neighbour from Ontario, Laura

Terri Gordon said...

Hello, I love your tea cup, Royal Albert is one of my favorite makers. The tea cup that I am showing today is shaped the same as yours. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Terri

Terri said...

Oh you are so right, this is a gorgeous Royal Albert Tea cup! The colors and flowers are so pretty.
What a great find!
Hugs,
Terri

Doni said...

Oh how pretty! That is a gorgeous cup and saucer! Thanks so much for sharing with the party!
Blessings, Doni

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: That is an amazing tea cup. I just love it. I am going to look for it on Ebay, I like it so much. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty. Can't wait to see next week's treasure. Blessings, Martha