Monday, September 27, 2010

Here I am, once again at Teacup Tuesday.  Please be sure to visit the hosts blogs and
all the other people that are joining in on the fun showing off their tea cups.

http://www.marthasfavorites.com  
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/

I am sorry that I missed last Teacup Tuesday.  But I am back again this week with an interesting teacup.
 It features The Scottish Thistle, the emblem of Scotland.  I seem to be drawn to the color purple or lavender so it was a natural for me to love this one.  You can click on the link to learn more about the Thistle.






I hope you like this one.


7 comments:

Terri said...

Like it? I LOVE it! I too love thistles and purple. In fact, my cup today has purple in it too. So we are thinking alike today.
This is a beautiful cup. Thank you so much for sharing it with us today.
Hugs,
Terri

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I have never seen a cup with a thistle, it is beautiful. I just love. I am also drawn to purples. I hope you have a great week. Blessings, Martha

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

such a unique teacup! love it..

Snap said...

I do like it. I love it! So unusual and beautiful purple color. Happy Tea Day!

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hello :) This is a very interesting cup you've shown us this week; I don't think I've ever seen one like it. That is what makes Tea Time here in Blogland so much fun because you get to learn and see so many different Teacups and different things about tea that you never heard of before. I've enjoyed my visit!

Wishing you a lovely Tea Tuesday!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Faith Hope Cherrytea ~ said...

just back from scotland, so liking your choice !! :)
tea is on at FHC ~ WELCOME!

Dazie said...

Gorgeous! Infact they remind me of my wedding lol I had thistles and red roses, thistles for scotland my hubby and roses for me as I am English

Gorgeous!
Dazie
x