Monday, September 13, 2010

Tea Cup Tuesday

 Here I am, once again at Teacup Tuesday.  Please be sure to visit the hosts blogs and
all the other people that are joining in on the fun showing off their tea cups.

http://www.marthasfavorites.com  
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/

This week I will show you a tea cup and a teapot featuring English Cottages.  
I love the English cottages and so it was natural that I was drawn to this teapot and teacup.

This set shows a thatched roof cottage.  The cup and saucer are bone china by Royal Vale.



The Tea Pot is not bone china, but porcelain.  It is made by Arthur Wood and Son.
I have a few other cottage cup and saucers.  I will show them another time.



 


I hope you have enjoyed this week's choices.

7 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

I love your little cottage teaware!! It evokes such a cozy feeling for me. I have my eye on a tea set at the antique store that is a little thatched cottage... if it's still there next time I go, I will bring it home with me!
I"m having a little giveaway on my blog. I hope you can stop by sometime!

Martha's Favorites said...

I love your tea cup. It is so cute. I have the same tea pot, I forgot all about it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful things with us. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

The Real Me! said...

Oh I just love the English Cottages. My friend grew up in England and I love to hear her stories of the quaint little towns and shops.
Your collection is lovely!
Happy Teacup Tuesday.
Kim

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hello Beth :) These are simply adorable! Love both the cup and the teapot. Thank you for sharing these with us for Tea :)

Happy Tea Tuesday!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Appleshoe said...

These are delightful! I’ve always loved the way thatched cottages look. Lovely. Take care.

Terri said...

I absolutely love your cottage tea cup and tea pot! I do not have any like these and I think they are really special.
It is such fun to see all the different china people have. Thank you so much for sharing with us today.
Hugs,
Terri

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

O MY!!
These are so beautiful and made my heart go pitter patter!!

Hugs,
Debbie