Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chatty Cathy's Birthday

As I said a few days ago I would tell you all about the Chatty Cathy Birthday Party I attended this past weekend.

   I belong to the Chatty Cathy Collectors Club and have been a member for nearly 20 years.  It all started when I started collecting dolls and bought a Chatty Cathy that needed clothes.  I tried to learn as much as I could and discovered a newly formed Club to which I became a member.  The rest is history for me.

    This year we were celebrating Chatty's 50th birthday.  And so our luncheon was a bit more festive than usual.

Here is Chatty surrounded by all the gifts she received from all the members. 


Here is the absolutely beautiful birthday cake.


Here are a few of the Chatty's with their party hats waiting for the fun.

  This Chatty won contest for the best dressed for the party.

And here is the Charmin Chatty I won, all dressed up for the event.
It was a great day.  And the following day we attended a doll show in New Hope so it was a full doll weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.