Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall is Best Time Of Year (Six Word Saturday)


Fall is Best Time Of Year

I love the fall.  I love the fall's colorful leaves. I love the cooler days. 
I always seem to feel revitalized at this time of year.

Here is a view across the road from my house.  You can see a bit of "sea smoke"  above the river.  And you can see the colors changing.

 
And here is the dogwood tree in my side yard with its lovely red leaves.

 And finally, here is the "toadstool village" that appears every fall, on top of the roots of a crab apple tree we cut down a few years ago.

2 comments:

Joanie M said...

I love the changing leaves! I'm hoping to capture some good photos this weekend.

Call Me Cate said...

I also love fall. Especially after such a hot summer. Thanks for playing 6WS!