Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Some of this and some of that

What's For dinner????????

 I like to try new recipes and one of my favorite sites to find good recipes is  The Mixing Bowl  


We love Lasagna but sometimes I don't want to make a huge recipe of it.
So this is what we had for dinner last night..............
click here for recipe for Beef and Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups.

Cat Napping

.............. I love to take pics of the cats and all their strange ways. Here are a few  recent pics I have taken of our cats.  Sleeping seems to be their main job.  And they will sleep anywhere they choose.

In a box.............. yes there are two cats in the box.

 On the couch, where ever they fit..................


 On top of the wifi and printer..............
 They do keep us entertained when they are awake and even when they nap.

2 comments:

Sandra from Sydney said...

Ooooh Beth, I do miss my moggies! I must be strong - while we are still able to travel we can't have another cat, it is unfair to leave them behind for long periods. I don't trust my house-sitting nephew to give them the love and attention that they deserve and we can't take them to all the places we want to go. I must be strong, I must be strong, but I do miss them...I must be strong......
hugs, Sandra gsolfot (Snippets from my Studio)

Anonymous said...

Good day!This was a really impressive subject!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to look for your subject in yahoo
Also I get much in your theme really thanks very much i will come later