Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tea Cup Tuesday

I am a bit slow getting this posted but nevertheless, here I am.

http://www.marthasfavorites.com  

This week I will begin a series of handpainted bone china tea cups I have for sale out in my antique and collectible shop....  Lavender and Old Lace.


This week I have a dainty, pretty little teacup made by Standard China from England.  It doesn't say it is bone china so it probably isn't but goes beautifully with the other teacups.

 


and here is a picture of the bottom of the teacup. 

I am not trying to sell and of the teacups that I have shown here. Mostly I am just continuing to show all the different types of teacups there are available out there.
But if you are ever interested let me know.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Luv the delicate print of your teacup Beth. Hey and better late than never. Stopping by from Tea Tuesdays.
-marie

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hello Beth :) Very lovely and sweet teacup. Don't they say it's fashionable to be late :)

Happy Tea Tuesday!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Terri said...

Such delicate flowers. Lovely tea cups and saucer. Thank you for sharing with us today.
Hugs,
Terri

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Love the color and the pattern on this sweet tea cup!! so crisp and so charming!!

Debbie