Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tea Cup Tuesday

http://www.marthasfavorites.com  

This is the second week I am showing a series of handpainted bone china tea cups I have for sale out in my antique and collectible shop....  Lavender and Old Lace.
This sweet teacup is another hand painted teacup. Like the teacup last week, it is probably not bone china but still lovely.

The back stamp indicates it is from Sutherland China.  The gold numbers represent who painted it I think.

I think this is so delicate and so pretty.




For those of you who were wondering about pictures of the Chatty Cathy birthday party they will be here tomorrow.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Hi there - I'm liking the pastel colors on your teacup...very cheerful! Stopping by from Teacup Tuesdays. Oh and I'm having a gift raffle. Hope you can join.
-marie

Snap said...

The pastel teacups are lovely. Happy Tea Day!

Terri said...

What a cute vintage cup! Very cheery and must be lovely to drink from. Thank you for sharing with us today.
Hugs,
Terri

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Great tea cups. I will go visit your shop. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope you can join us again next week. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

KathyB. said...

The blue, white, pink, and yellow make the teacup seem a happy choice! Very nice.