Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting inventory for my mini bookshop

Because a good bookshop must have lots of books I have started to collect them and preparing to make some.
       Here are a couple of pictures I took. The first is the collection of books I have purchased already made up and the second is some printie sheets I have made up, to use for covers for a lot of looks.  I don't know if I will use all the ones I printed out but time will tell.
I found these on eBay and on line.
These are from a couple of printie locations on line.

Now for the real fun.  Tomorrow a few friends and I will be going to the Philadelphia Miniaturia, a HUGE show in Cherry Hill, NJ.  It will have the best of the best of mini things to see and buy.  I hope to find a few things for my shop and also to find a LOT of inspiration.   I will try to report in on Monday on all that I saw.
This is a show I have wanted to attend for years now and so happy I can finally go.

No comments: