Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tea Cup Tuesday #11

I almost didn't get to post today because we have had company the last few days but they left early this AM so here I am.  I found  a couple of pictures I can feature here.  They were taken a while back and not used.
http://www.marthasfavorites.com  

     Most tea cups just have saucers but the two sets I am showing today are luncheon or snack sets.
They have the cup and it sits on a plate big enough for your sandwich or others goodies.


I did not take a picture of the back stamps so don't know who made them.  Maybe someone will recognize them.  I will try to be more complete next time.

5 comments:

Bevie said...

Hi Beth, I love those two tea cups with the larger plates...I've started collecting teacups to either do little arrangements for ladies in nursing homes, or filled with tea and other goodies as a gift. I love having tea with friends, and using all different sets are great fun...blessings for a wonderful day!!!

Dazie said...

Wow they are so very pretty.
Thanks for sharing
dazie
x

Terri said...

Hello Beth, I love your two luncheon sets. But the light pink background and flowers of the first one really catch my eye! Just gorgeous!
Thanks so much for sharing these with us during your busy week.
Hugs,
Terri

Princesa Nadie said...

Your cups are very pretty and
visiting you has been a pleasure

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Beth: I am so glad you posted. I love that first one. It is stunning! Thank you so much for being a part of this party. You make it special. Blessings, Martha