Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yellow

Today I am posting some ATCs that I just completed and mailed off.  The theme was Yellow.  I decided, since I seem to be doing a lot of wishing for Spring lately, that I would add to that thought.  Yellow is the color of Spring.....

Here are my ATCs for this swap.  I sent off two of them and kept one for myself as I usually do.  The next color we must do is Orange.  Have to start collecting up little bits and bobs for that one.
We have lots of visits from the little gold finches in our garden and I can always tell when Spring is approaching because their feathers begin to turn yellow.  Unfortunately no such turning yet.  We have a finch feeder right outside the window where I sit to do a lot of my work.

Yesterday was a fun day.  We went up to Wilkes Barre, our nearest big city for SHOPPING.  I was happy to be able to get to Barnes and Nobel and to JoAnn fabrics.  Found all of  the items on my "need" list at JoAnn's.  I didn't even go to Michaels cause I had found everything  at JoAnns.


Now I have no excuses to not finish a couple of planned projects.

No comments: