Monday, May 23, 2011

Full Tilt Boogie

If you have been following my blog for awhile you know that I seem to jump from one interest to another. I also like to take on line art classes.  A while back I took a class from Mary Ann Moss called Remains of the Day and have done two different journals using her methods.  Here are the links to the pages I did about this class:
http://agardenersart.blogspot.com/2009/12/altered-art-and-christmas.html
http://agardenersart.blogspot.com/2009/12/continuing-with-remains-of-day-project.html
http://agardenersart.blogspot.com/2009/12/we-are-going-to-have-white-christmas.html


She is now preparing a new class called Full Tilt Boogie.  Click on that title to go to her blog to learn about it.  She hasn't gotten around to doing the full description or the price yet but I will be there when it begins in June.

I have picked up a couple of antique picture albums on Etsy and have already a collection of cabinet cards from the era.  A while back I did some altered work on some.... Click here to see the pictures of them.

Here are pictures of the two photo albums I bought.  I imagine they won't look like this eventually.

 And here is a picture of a couple of pages in the above book.  they aren't in great shape but after I learn Mary Ann's techniques they should be great.


This class won't be started until some time in June,  so won't have any more reports until it does but thought some of you might like to check it out.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Thanks for signing up for my dress form class too. I hope you'll post photos of what you make in our flickr group.