Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday

  
Here I am again on Tea Cup Tuesday.  Be sure to visit the other sites after you visit me.
(Just click here...  to go to the site that has the list of those participating.)

And I would love your comments as well.

We took another visit to one of our local flea markets on Sunday.  I found a lot of teacups available although I didn't find any to buy. Here are pictures of some of them.


 This pretty blue one looked like a Shelley and I got quite excited when I saw it.  However it wasn't. 
It was a name I had never heard of before so I didn't buy it.
 This brown and white one was quite old but it had a good bit of roughage.  I might have bought it if it had been in better shape.


Here is a group of Japanese (I think) demi-tasse.  
They didn't have any name on the bottom but they were nice.\

 This is a group of several types.  There is bone china and several of the copper luster style.
And finally here is a collection already started.

I love to look at all the tea cups. I have so many now though that I probably won't buy many more.
  BUT!!! never say never.

Comeback next week.  I will have some things to show that are presently in my antique shop.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh how nice it must have been to have a nosey and not feel the need to buy I also liked the top cup.

Love dawn xx

Terri said...

Hello Beth, your photos of pretty tea cups makes me want to go out to a antique market! The first one really does look like a Shelley...I would be interested to know what it was? Do you remember?
Thank you so much for your fun post!
Hugs,
Terri

GardenofDaisies said...

Your teacups are all so pretty! I really do like that blue one that looked-like-a-Shelley-but-wasn't.