Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday Again

Here I am again on Tea Cup Tuesday.  Be sure to visit the other sites after you visit me.
(Just click here...  to go to the site that has the list of those participating.)

And I would love your comments as well.

This week I made a quick trip around my own antique shop and found some pictures of tea cups
to show you.  Hope you enjoy them.
 This is a child's tea set, possibly from the 40s or 50s.  You can also buy a full adult size set of dishes with the golden wheat pattern.  Homer Laughlin was one of the companies that made that set.  This child's set was made in Japan. Wouldn't it be fun to have both sets.


 
 This is a bone china set, made by Queen Anne.     
Pretty blue pansy like flowers


Another bone china set.  This one is called Winter and is made by Dutchess.
And finally here is a cute set to use as you serve tea.  On the bottom it says Holland.  

Hope you enjoyed this quick look at items in my shop.

3 comments:

Snap said...

Love the child.s set. You have some beautiful cup and saucers. Happy Tea Day!

Terri said...

Beautiful china! I love the holly set. Thank you for sharing your store with us! I love seeing what you have.
Hugs,
Terri

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I love that child's set you shared today. I don't think I have seen one so large in a long time. Your other cups are also very lovely. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha