Thursday, July 28, 2011

If it's Wednesday we must be at the Leesport Flea and Farm Market!!

If it's Wednesday we must be at the Leesport Flea and Farm Market!!

Yesterday we headed down to our favorite flea and farm market.  The weather promised to be beautiful and it was.  The temps were in the high 70s, low 80s and the sky was clear.  We didn't have as much luck with things to buy for our antique shop but found some personal things and a lot of veggies and there was definitely a lot to see.

We got there so early many vendors were just setting up but it didn't stop me finding things to photograph.
One of my missions on this day was to find some blue bottles for my new bottle tree that I have at home in my garden.  No luck on the blue bottles however I certainly saw lots of blue glass like this grouping.
I collect dolls so always notice them when I see them though don't usually buy them this small ...........

If I had been looking for jewelry I could have had lots to choose from.


I liked these watering cans but the guy wanted more for them than I was willing to pay.

My favorite part of the market at this time of the year is the fresh produce.  We managed to spend a lot of our time and money in this section. Here are some of the things we had to pick from.....................



 I love it when we can have fresh veggies every night! 

 We probably won't be able to go to this market for another few weeks and we will miss it.  But are thankful there is a small farmers market near by.  Not as much choice but some good stuff still.

1 comment:

GardenofDaisies said...

Wow, that looks like a wonderful market!! Love the cobalt glass. My Mom has a bottle tree in her backyard... I think I have a picture of it in a post from last summer when I was there.
The veggies and fruit look delicious. Yum, I LOVE eggplant parmesan, so I'd grab one of those.