Monday, July 4, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday Again

  
Here I am again on Tea Cup Tuesday.  Be sure to visit the other sites after you visit me.
   This week I am showing a little teacup I found at the flea market.  I didn't buy it but did take a picture of it to show this week.  I thought it was pretty.  I learned after checking it out on line that this is one of 6 motifs in the Woodland Series.  Each had a different bird on them.  Wish I had known when I saw it, I probably would have bought it and looked for the others.
This one is the Baltimore Oriole.  Other ones include Blue Jay, Goldfinch, Hummingbird, Red Wing, and Robin.  Click here to see all of the teacups in the series.




If you click on the pictures you can see a larger size.  Hope you enjoy my entry today.

8 comments:

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: That Royal Albert is so pretty. I hate when I don't buy something and later regret it. Maybe it will still be there next time. Blessings, Martha

Terri said...

I have never seen this Royal Albert series before....and I think it is fabulous! I love birds, so this cup would be fun to use.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Hugs,
Terri

Marie said...

What a pretty tea cup. I admire you for being strong willed and not buying the tea cup! Happy Tuesday!
-Marie

Katsui Jewelry said...

That is a beautiful tea cup! I am becoming interested in birds (and tea cups!) in my later years and this one would have tempted me!
Fondly,
Suz

Beth said...

What a beautiful tea cup! Thanks for sharing it.
Beth

Wanda Lee said...

Lovely! ~ I love the pattern!..,Any teacup with an usual and pretty pattern is always a delight! The bird motif is especially charming and beautiful.

You are always most welcome to also pop by and visit me in my little corner and to also take part with this my 90th, 'Tuesday Tea For Two',blog tea party!

It's just like all of the other delightful weekly Tuesday tea themed memes/blog parties.~ Just simply feel most welcome to come on by and also 'link up' and join the rest of all of us for the overall experience of what I lovingly refer to as;'Tuesday Tea Time In Blogland'.

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

Maggie said...

I luv Royal Albert and have not seen this one..
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

GardenofDaisies (Gayle) said...

This is a really pretty teacup! Love the little oriole!