Monday, July 25, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday

Another Tuesday, another Tea Cup.


After you visit my site be sure to visit the others at
http://www.marthasfavorites.com/
or
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com

This week I am showing you the third teacup and saucer set I purchased at the flea market a few weeks ago.

It was manufactured by Taylor and Kent, manufacturers of porcelains at the Florence Works, Longton. England   from c1867 (to 1990's?)  I couldn't find much else out about them.

 Although it is a different flower from the pansies shown last week, it has a similar style of decorating.


Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Hello beth,
sure I like this wonderful tea cup. Such a lovely design.Isn't that amazing, how many nice designs exist? Just to please us tea cup lovers. Thank you for sharing your treasures.
Best greetings, Johanna

Terri said...

This is a lovely cup! What a great find. I don't have this maker yet myself. I love how they created the edges of the plate...very romantic. The flowers are so pretty and colorful too!
Thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs,
Terri